Never Blow a Whistle at a Basketball Game

In high school I dated the same guy from when I was 14-18. I went to all of his basketball games. Every one. And I hate basketball. Luckily I had my good friend, Angel, to sit with who watched her boyfriend play. Together we'd check out cute butts and laugh at our own stupid jokes.

During a game, one of us (I'll blame Angel), brought a whistle. Thinking it would be funny, I blew it.

Then entire gym froze. All of the players, coaches and spectators looked to the bleachers. It hit me very quickly that the refs blow whistles, too.

Angel and I quickly looked around behind us like, "Who's the idiot who blew a whistle during a basketball game?"

Luckily no one ever knew it was us. Except for our cute-butt boyfriends who we told later, I'm sure.

Comments

Crystal Cook said…
I love how you looked behind you like it wasn't you! Love it.
Pat Tillett said…
Moi?

another good one!
Anonymous said…
haha this is so funny :o)
Mary Gray said…
Oh man!! That's totally something I would do.
Alissa Grosso said…
This reminds me of a stoy my sister always tells of one of the boys in her class who had something of an issue with gas, and would always look behind him as if the gas-passer was someone else.
Pat Tillett said…
I'm sitting in the front row in english class. Teacher's desk is right in front of me. Class is quiet with a reading assignment.
Teacher let's fly.
Teacher blamed me...
Unknown said…
haha priceless! I have to agree with crystal that i totally love how you looked behind you because i totally would have done the same thing.
Raine Chasing said…
Oh girl you know you're the one that brought the whistle. LOL
Abby Annis said…
That's hilarious!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following! :)
Anonymous said…
LOL! That's AWESOME!
Sally said…
LOL
once at a basketball game, my aunt became so excited (or enraged) that she pulled at her hair- then shook her fist at the referee

To the chagrin of her offspring- her wig was in her hand

it was a loooong night at their house
ROFL! You troublemaker!

I'm sure I did this at some point in high school...

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven