Award

Thank you to Roxy for my awesomely  amazing Honest Scrap Award!  Please check out her blog!

10 Truths About Me:

1. Favorite song: Baba O'Reilly by The Who

2. Favorite movie: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

3. When someone asks a question and my answer is "so-so," I usually say "menza-menza-eechy-geech" instead. I may have gotten it from Mork.

4. One time I told my grandma that I wish a big occasion would hurry up and get here, and she told me I was going to wish my life away. I try to remember that and be patient.

5. Losing my mother was, by far, the worst thing that's ever happened to me.

6. When I spend too much on my Old Navy credit card and my husband gets the bill, I sometimes tell him I think it was for birthday/Christmas gifts for a friend. He must think I have a ton of friends with the amount I rack up.

7. I'm going to homeschool our kids.

8. I'm very disappointed my US Weekly didn't come today. How will I know what celebrities wore all week??

9. All through high school I washed and straightened my hair every night before school, so it wouldn't be seen in all its curly madness. (Now I don't care.)

10. If it weren't for the sad look in my husband's eyes when I mention not caring about meat, I'd probably be a vegetarian.

I would like to pass this award onto (drum roll, please):

Noelle Nolan
A Florida Writers Life
Anne Riley
Confessions of a Wandering Heart

Comments

lisa and laura said…
Congrats on the award! And I totally feel you on the vegetarian thing. I could totally live without meat for the rest of my life. Ice cream and pizza? That's a whole different story...
Ann Elle Altman said…
Congrats and I love your honest comments. You know, you're now not going to get away with over-spending on your Old Navy card and your kids are probably hiding from home school. I home school my son and he loves it.

ann
Raine Chasing said…
A few things I didn't know about you.

On #6 (Hope he doesn't read your blog) doesn't he notice all the new items in your closet.

and #10 Men definitely know how to play the "sad/feelings hurt" card when it comes to meat. I see that look all the time.

Thanks for the award. :)
Anissa said…
I stopped eating meat last year. I pretty much stopped cooking it too. Seafood only. And tofu. They can eat meat when we go out. Is that bad of me? Now I'm feeling a bit guilty. LOL!
Erin Kuhns said…
Congrats on the award!

Loss is SO tough. I've lost several very close loved ones. It's devastating; there's no other word for it.

I'm one of the straight-haired freaks who WISHED for curly hair all through high school! lol

Thanks for your list...it was a great read.
Anonymous said…
Great getting to know you better! Congratulations on the award!
Rachele Alpine said…
I do something similar when I say "so so"....I say "comme ci comme ca" which means "so so" in French! I'll say it to my students and the ones taking Spanish think I'm nuts and the French ones love it! I picked it up back in the day when I was in high school!

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven