Kickin' it Old School With The Electric Company

The other day at the library while Joey was pulling out yet another Wiggles dvd, I found The Electric Company seasons 1-3. I wasn't sure if he was going to like it, but it turns out he loves it. Joey's always interested in things I liked and did when I was his age.

I was surprised to see Morgan Freeman and Bill Cosby on there. They must have been in their early twenties. I still remember the theme song and some of the word games. Maybe this will help Joey with his letters and numbers. I'll try anything at this point.

Comments

chickadeegirl said…
I loved that show! I got some dvd's from the library too and it brought back great memories. Bill Cosby, Morgan Freeman & Rita Moreno! I like to have my kids watch shows from when I was a kid. They like Fat Albert too. And of course Tom Jerry & Looney Tunes.
Lisa Miles said…
I love watching the old ones with Joey. And I like that he's interested in what I did as a kid. I think that's cute.
Raine Chasing said…
I don't remember ever watching the Electric Company. It's great that Joey is into it.

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven