More of My Weirdness

  1. I hated getting up early so much when I was little, I used to sleep in my school uniform so I could sleep longer. I was a wrinkled mess in third grade.
  2. Every week in third grade, I paid the cutest boy, Timothy DiImperial, eleven cents to talk to me. I should have paid him more because he never did talk to me.
  3. When I was little I had a great-aunt Stella whose head looked like a brussell sprout: it was a big round head with short, cropped gray hair. I didn't like her and I've never liked brussell sprouts because of her.
  4. Since I slept over my grandma's so often, she showed me where she kept the smelling salts in case she every fainted. When she was busy, I used to go into the bathroom and smell them and get dizzy.
  5. In kindergarten there was a kid who got a pussy willow stuck up his nose, and the teacher had to remove it with tweezers.

Comments

Natalie said…
Those are awesome. You do realize these would be great little tidbits for a chapter book or MG story, right?
Lisa Miles said…
Yeah, I have a MG story in mind, I just need to work on plot. Lord knows I have enough weird things to add, lol.
I like your kind of "wierdness." :0)

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven