How to Get Punished by Scaring an Old Lady

I found a little white jewelry box one time, and I cut a hole in the bottom and stuck my finger through. Then I put cotton balls around my finger and added some ketchup for a nice blood effect. I thought this would be a great trick to play on our 70 year old neighbor, Mary.

I ran over to her house, rang her doorbell and waited. When she came to the door I told her I had a present for her. She smiled as I held up the box for her to open.

When she opened it, she screamed.

Loud.

She scared me, so I screamed and ran off her porch and back to my house. I couldn't understand why she screamed instead of laughed. I thought it was really funny.

Although I didn't think it was too funny when she came over and told my mom.

Comments

Pat Tillett said…
Even if you got in trouble, that was a great prank! I'm going to to do it to my granddaughter. Thanks!
Joy Argento said…
I did the same exact thing to my grandmother and told her I found it in her garden. She calmly looked at it and told me "go throw that thing out", like it was normal to find a finger in the garden, but I wasn't suppose to play with it.
Guinevere said…
LOL! That was too funny. I love that you got scared too.
Lisa Miles said…
Pat, let me know how your granddaugter likes it:)

Joy, that's hysterical!

Guinevere, I think I was more scared of what my dad was going to do to me when he found me (I tended to hide under my bed when I was in trouble).
prashant said…
She calmly looked at it and told me "go throw that thing out",
Contextual Ad Network India

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven