Hairy Arms, Bugs and Eating Roses

  1. My dad had a friend named Charlie (just what we needed, another Charlie. We had 7 in our family), who looked like Barry Manilow. He used to come over during the summer and sit in our backyard. He taught me to eat rose petals and said they were good for you. To my mother's horror, I went around our backyard and ate the roses off our rose bushes.
  2. In 6th grade I shaved the hair off my right arm hoping it would grow back thick and dark. Luckily that didn't happen.
  3. I hate raisins because they remind me of big fat ants.
  4. Speaking of ants, I used to collect them on a blue frisbee and bring them into the house to play. I'd let them crawl all over my arms. My mom had a fit trying to figure out why we had ants all over our house.

Comments

I love all these posts about little you. :) I love the story about roses - sounds like you had an interesting childhood.
prashant said…
I love all these posts about little you
Contextual Ad Network India

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven