A Few Facts From the Little Me

  1. In kindergarten I had a best friend named Christine. We were a perfect match because she liked to pinch people and I liked to bite them. I didn't have many friends in kindergarten.
  2. I was five when my grandpa died. I don't remember much about him, but for years I thought I had killed him because I used to bug him to play tic-tac-toe all the time, and he didn't really want to.
  3. I wanted to take gymnastics so bad in first grade, I just started telling kids I took it. As we stood in line to leave the class and go home, I'd start cutting everyone in line saying, "I have to get to gymnastics."
  4. When we lived at the motel, I went to school with a girl who looked just like Holly Hobbie. I called her Holly the entire time I was at that school. She never answered.
  5. In second grade, Sister Mary Martha was sitting on a desk in the classroom and slid off onto the floor. I laughed hard and loud and had to go sit in the hall. For a long time.

Comments

Sounds like you need to write a memoir, Junie B :D
You were quite the kiddo. :) So different from what I used to be - I was a monster, but in a very different way. Your little self sounds awesome!
Pat Tillett said…
Sounds like you were a real character...
Anonymous said…
Funny! You were quite the character. You would have called me Holly too! I had a homemade Holly Hobbie dress I adored and wore to school.
CATE said…
I started giggling at the perfect pinch and bite pair and haven't stopped :)
Julie said…
Thanks for the laugh! You should definitely write a memoir. It sounds like it would be hilarious! :)
Anonymous said…
Love, love, love the first one!
Great tidbits! You were quite the character. ;)

I'm seconding the memoir suggestion.
Lisa Miles said…
A memoir would be fun, but it seems like I just have a bunch of random little tidbits. Would it have to flow with some sort of plot?

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven