Sensory Bins & Art

I bought big containers at Target this week ($7.99) and expanded Bug's rice, and waterbead bin. I love having the larger bins (I added more waterbeads and rice to each), and he'll sit for an hour and play. We also colored the older rice last year. It was super simple and a lot of fun.



Yesterday we sat outside at our table again and worked on art projects. I'm still playing with watercolors, and Bug finished making his time capsule he got as a birthday present. 



My watercolors are nothing fancy but I enjoy doing them and coming up with new ideas.

We also made a giant tent in the living room yesterday. We had some friends over and they enjoyed it, too.



Then later we walked around Park Ave and had dinner at Jine's, then my husband and Bug had ice cream at Abbott's. After, we walked around Parkleigh and I drooled.






Comments

That is such a fantastic idea with the bins - it looks great! :) Now I want to be a kid again!
Penelope said…
Uh oh! Word verification just ate my comment. Anyway:

Great idea! Now I've got to make the kids a sandbox using a bin!

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven