Nature Through My Son's Eyes


Today I took my two boys for an afternoon walk. I gave my five year old my digital camera (he only dropped it once and apoligized profusely), and told him to snap away at anything that interested him. I expected him to get bored after a few minutes, but he took over fifty pictures and kept snapping until we were home. We got a few strange looks when he started taking pictures of house numbers because he wanted to "do math." So I had to tell him to not photograph people's houses. Other than that he did a fantastic job!



His shadow.




Pretty good considering he zoomed in from across the street.



He said the cross is for a haunted house he wants to make at Halloween. Anyway...





I love how you can see his reflection in his brother's eye.


He was way up on this persons driveway to get the windmill shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven