Art, Spiderman & a 5 Year Old's Birthday Party

Friday we decided to take our art journals outside (Bug's idea, actually). We moved our little outdoor table with umbrella to near the side of the house, so I could see the side door and and listen for the baby who was napping. I love where it is now and I think it'll get a lot more use that where it was on the patio behind the garage.




Later in the day we made a Spiderman Web maze throughout the living room. It was a LOT of fun to do, and kept Bug busy for almost two hours! When we were done, it was easy to clean up and save.




Since Bug's birthday is in the winter months, we decided to have a kids party during the summer. So yesterday we had about six kids here playing on the swingset, trampoline, and the sprinkler. The only mistake I made was waiting until yesterday to actually go out and buy everything, and mow and get the yard ready. I haven't had my vehicle for a few weeks now, since the brakes went a month ago. We finally dropped it off to have it fixed, but I've been car-less for a long time. This made it hard to get out and buy stuff, and easy to keep putting off. 










Comments

Sennie said…
Love the spider web!!! Cool idea.
Here from the Hop.

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven