Our Rusty Trusty Telescope Fun

We were excited to buy a trampoline from our good friends, who were done using it. I've always wanted one for Bug, since my dad had one when I was younger. Of course that was before they had mesh sides and spring covers.

It took my husband and our friend two days (because of rain) to put it up. I was Bug was super excited and couldn't wait. We jumped on it for a long, long time. He's a little scared of it because he doesn't like the feeling of his feet leaving the ground (the same reason he hates swings).


I love this picture because it looks like he's doing the Robot.


I love his little tip-toes.





Getting ready to do it again.


It's almost just as fun to lay there and look at the sky. When he needs a break he yells out, "Rusty Trusty Telescope" and we flop down. But it's funny how he says it. 


With our Rusty Trusty Telescopes. (I still have that record).


Neighborhood friends.

Comments

I still remember our first trampoline. :) It was amazing!
Elisa said…
Nice!!! That one does look extra safe! I like that. Everyone and their mom has trampolines in military housing...so I guess we'll never need to buy our own!! Haha, I did think he was actually doing the robot in that pic. =)

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven