For Today...


Outside my window... It's green, crisp, cool, and breezy and smells wonderful.

I am thinking... about the right path to take with homeschooling.

I am thankful...  for the three awesome guys in my life.

I am wearing... dark grey Old Navy sweats and a hot pink "love" t-shirt

I am creating... a poster board-sized family Bucket List for the rest of 2011.

I am going...  to get outside today. It's like a beautiful fall day.

I am reading... Don't Miss Your Life by Charlene Baumbich. It's laugh out loud funny and inspiring.

I am hoping... I'm doing things right.

I am looking forward to... Sunday.

I am hearing... The Break Room

Around the house... It's nice and clean. I just vacuumed.

I am pondering... What to do today.

One of my favorite things... Is drawing with Bug.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Doctor's appointment, seeing friends.



To visit more Daybooks visit: The Simple Woman's Daybook

Comments

Terra said…
I like your list, and think I would enjoy the Charlene Baumbich book too, since I like a series she wrote. Humor is always welcome.
Lisa Miles said…
She's really funny, and I'm looking forward to getting her other books.
Lisa Miles said…
She's really funny, and I'm looking forward to getting her other books.

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven