Fall Cleaning Under Way




Last night I worked on my art journal while Bug was at Sports Camp. 


My supplies.


Bug loves to have his Legos all over the table and couch during the day. Unfortunately he kept them there all night. I had to have him put them on the shelves near the fireplace instead. Clutter drives me crazy!


For the past year we've lived here we've had blue drapes in our bedroom. I actually happen to like drapes because they're so heavy and block out the light. But they were old fashioned and driving me crazy. I decided to take the brown curtains from Bug's room and buy clips to hang them up in ours. I wish we had one more panel for each window, but it looks much better. Plus, I've been sneezing like crazy around here lately, and I'm wondering if it's dust. I washed the white sheer curtains behind the brown ones. They were very dusty! Looks like I'll be doing a Fall cleaning on each room pretty soon.


And Bug's room looks so BRIGHT now! 


This is our upstairs bathroom. I've wanted this folksy shower curtain forever and finally splurged and bought it. Now I just need to pain the bathroom.

Comments

Elisa said…
I love dark curtains for the master bedroom (b/c I like sleeping in the pitch black).

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven