Putzin Around the House Day

We got so much done around our house today. I started painting the nursery. It was a pinkish-peach color and I'm painting it yellow. I have one coat on and I'll finish tomorrow.

Then I couldn't wait to see what was under the ugly shag carpet so I started ripping that up. There are beautiful hardwoods underneath. I'm sure that's what's under most of the house so I can't wait to get all of the carpet up eventually. My hubby mowed the lawn for the first time and we did a lot of odd jobs around the house. Now we're going out to dinner.

I have pictures to post of the nursery, but I can't get it to work for some reason. If you really want to see you can become my friend on Facebook...I have them on there:) My name on FB is Lisa Marie Ciurca Miles.

Comments

Ann Best said…
I discovered your site through Karen Gowen's site (Going Down the Mountain) and want to follow you. I have tried in the past few years to write screenplays. So I'm very impressed with your two titles. More later. I've got to eat and help my disabled daughter. We usually go to church on Sunday but she wasn't feeling well today, so here I am on the blogging network. I just got into it, and it is very addictive!!
Jeff King said…
Those are my favorite kind of days... putting around spending time with the fam.
Anonymous said…
What a great color for the nursery--yellow! A bright, happy color. =] Congratulations!
Lorel Clayton said…
I would love to find beautiful hardwood under my carpet! Not happening though.
Bossy Betty said…
Congrats on the home improvement!
prashant said…
Those are my favorite kind of days...
home based data entry

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven