Finished the Baby's Room-Before & After Pics

I finished my first solo house project. My husband isn't much help with doing stuff inside the house, but he's great working in the yard and garage. Here are some before and after pictures. You can't see the horrible brown shag carpet I ripped out.





Here are some before and after pictures of our basement. The first two pictures are taken from the same spot:



Also, I've found a new author that I LOVE: Sara Zarr. I read Story of a Girl in less than 24 hours and I'm a quarter of the way through Sweetheart.

Comments

Lorel Clayton said…
Great job! The nursery looks beautiful.
Anonymous said…
It's beautiful! So glad to see you making your house a happy home!
CATE said…
Love the yellow in the nursery, it's my fave colour to paint walls. Any shade will do. Well done:)
You did great! That nursery is adorable.
Wow! I love the yellow. If i could just have a "smidgen" of your decorating ability my house would be a lot more cozy!
Lisa Miles said…
Thanks! Mary, I don't think I have any decorating talent. Most of my stuff is mismatched. I'm just hoping the bright yellow won't keep a baby awake, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven