Why This Blog Sucks



It’s new. And blogs that are brand new are not as good as they will be in the future. I think George Washington said that.
My goal for this blog is to inspire you to be creative. Lots of people think they’re not creative, but that’s not true. Everybody is creative. Everyone. If you can pick up a pencil, or a paintbrush, or scissors and glue, you can be creative.
Within the next year I am going to be studying creativity and how to teach it. I am going to become a certified creativity coach, most likely through Kaizen-Muse, along with taking a caboodle of other creativity trainings.  I am beyond ecstatic over this new journey in my life, and can’t wait to begin learning.
And not only am I planning on starting an online coaching business, but, if all goes well, I’m going to co-own a creative expressive arts studio with my soul sister in the future. We are hoping to make a big move so we can have this studio together. Have these ideas and possibilities rolling around in my head all day while I’m cleaning houses, is what gets me through.
So stick around and watch it all get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven