Creating Out Loud




My life is shifting. It’s been on a slow upward climb for some time now, but I didn’t realize that until recently. We have lots of amazing stuff going on over here, and this web site is just the beginning of one of them. 
I have been cleaning houses for our business for eleven years. And for about the last seven years, I’ve desperately wanted to do something different. I am creative. I love all things to do with creativity. And, good Lord, cleaning toilets all day long is not creative. It’s boring, tedious and hard work. So I’m going to stop cleaning toilets (not mine, of course. That would just be yucky.). It’s going to take some time, but I’ve got a plan.
And it involves creativity.
Lots and lots and lots of gloriousdazzlingradiant creativity. ☆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven