750 Words

If you like the Artist's Way Morning Pages (or even if you've never heard of them) you might love 750 Words. This site takes it one step further by letting you write online. It's private, free, and you even earn points and cute little animal badges as rewards. It's a great way to get all the junk out of your head and onto the page, where it can privately stay. Or, if you're like me and your laptop is always sick with a dibilitating virus, you can write your novel on there as your 750 words and still earn your points.

Comments

Melissa Amateis said…
About eight or nine years ago, I started faithfully doing the Mornign Pages with the Artists Way every day. I really enjoyed it. Of course, I didn't have a full-time job out of the home then, but was a stay-at-home mom (which is also a full-time job!) and I got out of the habit when I went back to work.

I like the idea of 750 words a day, though. And cute animal badges as rewards? I'm there!
lol, that sounds like a fantastic idea. 750 words a day is a good amount, sounds awesome. :) I'll have to check it out!
Lisa Miles said…
It's fun because it points out the fact if you miss a day. And who wants to be shamed by their computer? :P

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven