The Fiasco That is Jersey Shore

Why, why, why is this a TV show? Who are these people? I know I'm behind the times because I haven't seen an episode until last night, but come on!

I have no idea how old these girls are, but they look like they're in their forties (not that that's old!). And why are they orange?

I'm embarrassed they're Italian. They are the stereotypical Italian idiots. I can't believe there are actual people like that walking around. The girls look like whores and they guys look like a bunch of guidos. I just can't believe this show is popular and people actually watch it enough to keep it popular.

Are these the kinds of people our kids are looking up to?

Comments

Stephanie said…
I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have only watched bits and pieces of like one show and this is all that's WRONG with reality TV. I don;t get why so many people love this show. There are so many more entertaining things I can do with my time....like stare at the ceiling crack or clean my toilet.
Pat Tillett said…
I couldn't agree more...
puke hurl yak!

And somehow these mutants are becoming minor celebrities!

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven