Top 6 Joey-isms

Joey (eyeing my funky pajama bottoms): "I'm going to buy you new pants for your holiday." (Mother's Day)

Joey: What the heck are these?
Me: Curly fries.
Joey: I don't eat wiggly tangley stuff.

Joey: Can I have Doritos?
Me: No.
Joey: It can be our secret.
Me: You don't know how to keep a secret.
Joey (insulted): Yes, I do. You have to stay real still.

Me: Showing Joey a picture of himself on his first birthday.
Joey: Studies it very closely. "I didn't know I used to be a girl."

Me this morning to Joey: "Did you know we got you four years ago today? You were a little bitty baby." Joey: "Did you feed me ants?"
Me: "No, we did not."
Joey: "Did you let ants crawl all over me?"
Me: "No, we didn't."
Joey: "Oh." (He was very disappointed...we really need to get rid of the ants in our kitchen.)

Going to school district where high school located. Joey: "I don't wanna go to school!"
Me: "I'm just dropping something off. Plus, this school is for big kids."
Joey: "you mean Daddy goes here?"

Comments

Pat Tillett said…
Kids are great. You never know what they are going to say!
Unknown said…
what a funny kid! i'm sure he will provide you with lots of great material in the years to come.

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven