I Never Drank Prune Juice Again

When I was seven my mom made me go to bed right in the middle of a movie I was watching about a girl who shook her baby to death. I was mad because I wanted to stay up and see what happened.

After a few minutes of laying in bed and hearing the movie still on, I yelled for my mom and told her I had a stomachache and it hurt to lay down. She let me come back out to the living room and gave me a huge glass of prune juice. I drank it very slowly so I could watch the rest of my movie.

I have no clue what happened in the movie, but I do remember I had the runs the whole next day at school.

Comments

Pat Tillett said…
I'm laughing here...
that's a classic! I guess it wasn't worth it. My grandmother used to make us drink cod liver oil. BARF!! did you ever try that little tablespoon of heaven?
Puke....Arf....
Bossy Betty said…
OH! My mom used to try and make me drink prune juice. It's just the worst!
ROFL! That's an awesome story. Thanks for sharing it. :)
CATE said…
That's funny...wonder if she knew you were faking and was making sure you never did it again?
Mums are tricky like that :)
Raine Chasing said…
That's funny. I can't say I've ever had prune juice. But now I know I'm not missing anything. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven