So, I Think I Got a Sign

In yesterday's post, I asked for advice on my current wip. I've been trying to decide if I should write it in first person of all three main characters, or if I should just tell it through the main girl, Jessica's pov.

Before I fell asleep last night I did that thing where you ask your dreams for answers. (I've read about it in two YA books recently and thought I'd give it a whirl).  I asked, "Show me which way I should write my story. Should I use all three characters as mc's, or just Jessica?" I asked this over and over til I fell asleep.

When I woke up this morning, I immediately recalled the dreams I had. The last one was sort of scary and really stuck out. I couldn't think of anything that would tie them into my book, until I realized the girl I dreamt about is an actor I know named...Jessica.

Then later today I was cleaning a house reading People magazine while my husband cleaned a house. I came across an article called Beautiful Jessica's. Isn't that weird?

It must be a sign to do the story through Jessica's eyes. It has to be. Right?

Comments

Carolyn V. said…
Wow! That's so cool! =)
Raine Chasing said…
Awesome. I'd say that is definitely a sign. Jessica it is. Congrats on finding your answer.
Shelley Sly said…
It's funny how these things happen. I say go for it!

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven