How I Embarrass Myself Even When I'm Alone

I have to preface this little story by saying whenever I'm up in my bedroom alone, my four year old likes to tip-toe up the stairs and around the corner, then get on his belly like a snake and slither into the room and try to scare me. 99.9% of the time I know he's there. Mainly because the door will suddenly open but I can't see anyone. Then I'll see it little head bobbing up and down right before he jumps up and yells.

The other night I was hiding in my room laying on the bed playing Words With Friends, when the door opened slowly. Thinking it was him I didn't move or say anything. Just when I sensed he was right next to the bed, instead of letting him scare me, I jumped up and yelled, "Raaaaawwrrrr!"

At the dog.

She quickly ran out of the room. Luckily neither my husband or son heard me.

Comments

chickadeegirl said…
That is great!!! I wish Mike had heard you. Poor Speedy!
Ava Z. said…
LOL

Well, the excitement will help to keep her young!
Julie said…
Aww...too funny!
Pat Tillett said…
Oh my! That is so funny! N

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven