The Top 5 Benefits of Being Sick in the Face

  1. I don't have to cook dinner or clean up because, ::cough, cough:: I'm sick (insert weak voice here).
  2. I get to hang out in pjs all day long.
  3. I get to watch bad tv or read all day because no one wants to be around me. (Except for my four year old who keeps trying to kiss me).
  4. I can crawl in bed at 8:30 and read for hours under the guise that I'm resting.
  5. My husband keeps asking if he can get me anything. (And I always try to come up with something.)

Comments

Sherilyn Nicole said…
This post made me laugh : ) I do exactly the same thing except it's usually my nephews trying to kiss me and make me feel better haha.
ChiTown Momma said…
Hi Lisa! Love the blog! Im a new follower and I was wondering if I may borrow your sick girl image briefly as I'm feeling(and looking) like this girl as we speak.

Hugs this holiday season and take care, fellow blogger!
Lisa Miles said…
Absolutely! Hope you feel better:)

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven