Six Saturday Secrets

1. I walked around three stores and the library today with the second toe on my left foot sticking through a hole in my sock. It felt weird.

2. Whenever I use a public restroom and there are people in there, I have to plug my ears to pee. Otherwise I think they're just listening to me and waiting for me to go.

3. I have a girl-crush on Taylor Swift.

4. When I was a teenager, more than anything in the world, I wanted to be a cop.

5. I ate most of Joey's Reeses Peanut Butter cups he got for Halloween. When he asked where they were, I told him daddy ate them.

6. I hate Star Wars because I can't follow it.

Comments

Pat Tillett said…
Those were great!
I hate the toe sticking out of the sock ordeal....
Terra said…
Oh my, the toe and the hole in the sock is funny. Are you going to study to become a cop? Just kiddin', our career goals do change.
Lisa Miles said…
I never have holes in my socks! I'm constantly throwing out my husband's holey socks.

Terra, I'm over the cop thing, lol. Although I sometimes wish I'd done something career-wise in criminal justice.
Missy Tippens said…
How fun! I'm still chuckling over a couple of them. :)

Enjoy sneaking the Halloween candy while you can. They get so old that they figure it out! I had to beg for every single piece of my daughter's candy that I got this year--which was only about 3 pieces! She's 14 and knows how much her mom loves Snickers. She all but put an alarm system on the bag. :)
Guinevere said…
I also love Taylor Swift but, um, you don't like Star Wars? That's just crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven