Obsessed at Six

When I was in first grade, I was reading beyond the normal level of a six year old. Because of this I was asked to teach other six year olds to read. I don't remember his name, but the first kid I was to help was a boy. We'd go into the back of the class and sit in a corner on the floor. I was supposed to read to him and have him read back to me. Instead, I tossed the book and tried to kiss him for the entire twenty minutes. I quickly lost my job at a mini-teacher because the boy didn't learn a thing. Well, maybe not a thing...

Comments

:roll: That is hilarious.

My 6yo daughter is a phenomenal reader. *gulp*
Lisa Miles said…
Lol, you'd better watch out. That was just the beginning of my boy-craziness. It's grown since then:)

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven