Things That Won't Work When Parenting a Child

1. Screaming at him to stop yelling.

2. Trying to look serious when telling him to stop making fart noises and singing about poop. But you can't stop laughing.

3. Telling him he can watch Spongebob, then hoping he forgets when you turn on Hoarders instead. You will most definitely hear, "But you said..." (I don't know where he learned that from).

4. Reminding him not to kiss the baby's face because he just looks germy. Then you smother her with kisses. ("But you said...:)

5.   Telling your child he can't do something because he's not old enough. Then telling him to stop doing something because he's too old.

Comments

Kristi Faith said…
Isn't it funny the things we do/say and realize.. "Yeah, that's not making sense." lol!
Lisa Miles said…
Absolutely! But you sort of hope they don't notice.

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven