Too Busy to Stop

It seems like I've been too busy to even blog lately. I'm learning that being a stay-at-home mom most days isn't as easy as people think it is. Sure I'm lucky to not have to go to work most days, but taking care of a 3 1/2 year old is much harder than cleaning three houses in a day. Boy, do I miss the days of napping. Today we went out to Williamson and to lunch with my brother, Charlie. Joey and I had chocolate chip pancakes (with sugar free syrup). They were loaded with chocolate chips. Way too many for someone who doesn't eat sugar. I'm used to the ones I make where there are about ten chips in the entire batter. Even Joey wouldn't eat them.

After lunch we went to Charlie's shop where he builds customs kitchens and he showed Joey around. Joey was very impressed with the piles of sawdust scattered around, and we spent quite a bit of time kicking it at each other. Then we went to the Dollar General with my dad because I was looking for a hose for Joey's Ghostbuster's costume. Before we even went to Williamson today, Joey and I stopped in Webster at the Kmart, Dollar store and Bj's (because he had to pee). In Kmart we took turns putting on Halloween masks and scaring each other. We were very loud.

I made a great dinner of chili with macaroni in it, gave Joey and bath, watched some funny videos with him, read some books and put him to bed. Now it's time to write and I'm whipped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven