Too Late to Back Out Now

After a very long day of still feeling crappy with a sinus infection, cleaning three houses, grocery shopping, playing with Joey for hours, putting him to bed, cutting Mike's hair and getting everything organized for tomorrow, I'm finally ready to sit. Tomorrow is the first day of filming on my movie The Drug Dealer. I'm excited and anxious at the same time. Part of me just wants it all to be over and suddenly be Monday. I don't want anything to go wrong like actors not showing up, the restaurant giving us a problem...I'm sure there are a million other things that can happen. Mike worked so hard after work today to make a fantastic meatloaf dinner. Plus he's making a special crock-pot chili for the crew and actors tomorrow. I'm so afraid I'm not going to have enough food for everyone, but Mike says I have too much. I hope so.

Hopefully I can persuade my Still Photographer friend to take a bunch of pictures with my camera so I can post them.

I think the worst part about tomorrow will be not seeing Joey all day. He's going to his cousin's birthday party without us.

Now it's time for dvr'd Nurse Jackie, then early to bed.

Comments

Meisha Ray said…
Best of luck to you today with filming. I hope you're feeling much better. I'll chat to you later.

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven