Finally Not Tired

I think I've finally discovered the trick to not being tired all day (besides giving up sugar). The last two nights I've gone to bed around 9:30 and got up around 7:00 or whenever Joey decided to wake me up. I've felt great the past two days. I even came home from cleaning two big houses yesterday and cleaned our entire place.

We are still waiting to hear if we are pre-approved for a house. What was supposed to take "24 hours at the most," is going on two weeks. I had to write up a profit and loss statement and send it to our guy last night. Hopefully this will push the decision to yes from the underwriter. Being self-employed has a ton of perks, but trying to buy a house isn't one of them. Too much paperwork!

I have a meeting tonight with my new director about a short comedy I'm writing to be shot in September. It's so hard to write now that Joey doesn't nap anymore. (I'm hiding upstairs in the hallway writing this while he jumps around downstairs.) I used to love his two hour naps. I could clean up the house quick, then sit and write for a solid hour or more. Not anymore. I may have to start getting up at the crack of dawn to get anything done. Especially since someone else just mentioned me working on writing a feature film with him.

Speaking of films, I got to watch a rough cut of my film yesterday. It was so good! Rough...but good. I can't wait to see it when it's all done. I'm going over the the dp's house this weekend or next week to help him with some stuff. Thanks to the lead actor I have the music for the soundtrack.

Today Joey has OT and his psychologist coming. After that I'm taking him to Vanessa's for a playdate. With the kids, we don't get together and talk as much as we used to, so I'm looking forward to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Lisa and I Write Crap

Yet Another Embarrassing Confession (you would think I'd have run out by now)

The Time I Exploded When I Was Seven